January 2021 Agenda
A telephone meeting of Ashby de la Launde & Bloxholm with Temple Bruer with Temple High Grange Parish Council will be held on Wednesday 13 January 2021 commencing at 7.30 pm. The Business to be dealt with the the meeting is listed on the Agenda. All residents welcome to join the meeting by contacting the Clerk.
- Apologies for absence and reason given.
- To receive declarations of interest in accordance with the Localism Act 2011.
- Requests for dispensations.
- Notes of last meeting held on 18 November 2020 to be approved as minutes.
- Clerk's report on matters outstanding
- Financial Matters
- Financial report
- To agree payment of cheques
- Budget for 21/22
- Donation to RAF Benevolent Fund/Guide Dogs for the Blind in recognition of the work of Pete Langford on the Parish Council Website.
- Revised Standing Orders
- Date of next meeting 17 March 2021 COVID restrictions taken into account.